Doctor Developed Copper Arthritis Gloves/Compression Gloves [Pair] & Doctor Written Handbook
Updated: Nov 18, 2019
About the Brand
We are a healthcare brand founded by two practicing Medical Doctors. As doctors, we can appreciate the difficulty patients may have with their hands and the day-to-day challenges that most of us would take for granted. We understand the pathophysiology behind hand hand conditions and know what works for our patients.
Our solution is simple. We offer a range of carefully designed joint compression products. They work largely on the principal of compression, which reduces swelling and has a remarkable effect on symptom control. Our products provide the perfect combination of compression and support. They are infused with 88% copper, which has anti-odour and anti-bacterial properties. Additionally, there are theories that copper itself may help reduce inflammation in hand disease.
* DEVELOPED BY DOCTORS: While other Compression Gloves are sized inaccurately, breakdown quickly and made by low-cost manufacturers, our Gloves are developed by Medical Doctors with first-hand experience in managing pain, stiffness and swelling associated with joint disease and other hand conditions. Ultimately, this means BETTER RELIEF for your hands and fingers. A proportion of our profits will be donated to Medical Research to further research in this field.
* DOCTOR WRITTEN HANDBOOK INCLUDED: Want to know more about your condition, treatment options available, our best tips, and exercises that can optimise the strength and function of your hands as well as aid recovery? Read our handbook for your complete guide.
* EXCELLENT CUSTOMER SERVICE: With all questions answered within 24 hours by a team that includes medical doctors who offer a 100% satisfaction or money back guarantee and free sizing exchange, you can purchase confidently knowing you’ll get any support you need
* COMFORTABLE COMPRESSIVE COPPER INFUSED MATERIAL: The high quality blend of 88% copper nylon and 12% spandex boasts the highest copper content, optimizing comfort allowing all day wear. SIZING CHART (image 2 on left) allows for optimum fit.
* MULTI-USE: Whether it’s Joint disease (osteo/rheumatoid), Raynaud’s phenomenon, carpal tunnel syndrome, Dupuytren’s contracture, psoriatic hands and even soft tissue and sport-related injuries our gloves will provide symptom relief in style!
I bought these Dr. Arthritis gloves after reading reviews of various makes. I was impressed with the many positive reactions from purchasers of these gloves. I was not disappointed when they arrived. I am a size medium in gloves and I ordered the medium which fit. I am wearing them now whilst typing this review and I also wear them to the gym where pain in my hands through lifting weights is accelerated. These gloves have helped a lot.
I use them all of the time as they have helped with nerve pain caused through a previous injury.
The copper compression gloves are made of a smooth, soft material that does compress the hand just right. They are comfortable to wear and are made from quality material.
The rubber texture on the palm side really helps to aid a better grip on things, So if your like me and have an injury and find you have a weakened grip and drop things regularly it defiantly reduces the risk.
The booklet that comes with it has some good advice and hand exercisers you can do which help to relive some of the symptoms. After washing the product a few times over the course of a month it has maintained its structure and quality. The gloves as well as the copper and rubber rods have stayed intact on the palms.
Please note: If you are buying a Dr. Arthritis product please ensure you ONLY buy from the seller Dr. Arthritis as fake products cost money and do not achieve the job that they are marketed to do.